Friday 22 November 2013

little green Monsters with Big dreams

* Model: Sara Corpsie (me) / Mua: Zakahia*

here's a bit of my latest colaboration with Zak.


*me and Zak, getting ready to rumble!*

I really love the fact that we both take much importance in the work we do together.
there's always that responsibility we have of getting the best out of each other.



in our case, it's more of a high endorphin-drive than the actual feeling of something in need of attention.  

we feed on each other to do good things.
if you don't try hard enough, do you really think you deserve any praise at all?
how about that glow you get when you've reached a hard, time consuming objective?

nothing is free.
there are many envious people out there, that think otherwise...
those people never get what they want because they lack the drive.

*me & Skav*

after all, we have to fight for what we want, right?

we deserve everything we get.
the only problem is that we don't always get it.
and that's life really...


I know, I'm a very silly girl.
but at least I'm happy hehe

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment