Sunday 24 November 2013

"follow me To the Rabbit hole", said the maiden

hello dearies,
my private facebook now has a "follow" button for those you enjoy my modelling work, or simply would like to be informed of what I'm up to.



this is a big step for me, because I don't always like to be "that" reachable...
but I get many sweet messages from you guys on youtube and people have asked me to do this, so I'm going to give it a try.


I guess I really love the idea of knowing other ways of living and the internet provides that.
there's an anthropologist, a sociologist, and a foodie inside of me.




I live my life in search of knowledge.
I want to suck out all the marrow of life.

we spend so much time thinking about our problems that we forget to live sometimes...
it's amazing how living can be wonderful if you just stop for a moment and be wondered with the beauty of things, trees and hugs, love and rain...

just stop.


be wondered.


 I believe, 
if I can entertain people and they can learn new things by watching me, just as much as I learn with them, then I can say all of this is worth it.


I love to live.
I love to learn.
my life is a journey.

xoxo

 facebook:
 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004037003533


No comments:

Post a Comment