Tuesday 12 November 2013

Black cats in All hallows Eve


hallo.
let's get right into it, shall we?

this Halloween, I wanted to do something different (I will not disclose it due to being a next hallows eve possibility hehe) but faith had another idea.
me and my love went to the Zombie Walk After Party, and I had to try and breathe life to the now, very chiché zombie.
since my funds are very scarce, due to other adventures I've been having (more on that later) I decided to recycle much of the stuff I already had laying around the house.
of course, if you have a really good eye for bargains, you can easily do an outfit like mine for 10 Euro tops!
mine was around 7 euro.
I kid you not.


since the After Party was at a friend's gaming lounge, I just thought it would be cool to go as a game character, hence my dirty scrubs.
did you guess it?
Silent Hill Nurse.

you probably already knew.


my smexy man went as a Necromancer... <3

*with Swiskgaar*

it was a wonderful night of various games, fruity drinks, and light conversation mixed with much laughter!
hope you guys had an awesome Halloween! 



No comments:

Post a Comment