Sunday 8 June 2014

happy Name Day! Part 2

how long it's been since I promised this post?
too damn long that's what.


this was my second party just for dear friends!
my cute cake was baked by my little Swan, and Fabio and Skav did the finishing touches.
needless to say we all laughed at their lack of hability after a few drinks and whatnot.
my little Swan was so worried about the cake, she didn't stop saying that it didn't come out the way she wanted, but for me that was honestly the prettiest, most scrumptious cake in all the Land... because she did it thinking of me! <3

and everyone took second and third servings, so it was really that damn good!

here is the Portuguese Happy Birthday song:



and of course a special thanks to my friends:

*Skav, Sara Dartmoor, Fabio, Dri AKA little Swan*

thank you guys, you made my day (and night!)
hug u loads <3

No comments:

Post a Comment