Sunday 1 June 2014

a Walk in Lego Land! Part 1

hello there!

I'm currently getting ready to have my last 2 college exams and after that I'm a free woman!
but for now, I'm going to relax a bit by doing some much deserved posts!

*yes, this was the last time I actually dressed nice & did makeup*
 
I've been going to classes with tied up hair, no makeup and dressed in my gym clothes!
I have a terrible capacity to utilise my time the best way possible, so considering I've been *really* busy with college, you can imagine how everything else kinda got lost...
I haven't even been able to take care of my "diet" habits. but I guess I have to thank the person that makes impossible schedules for our classes. eliminating lunch time, or even a proper hour to have dinner!
eating sandwiches full of carbs and sauces takes a toll on you. and I can immedeately feel myself much more lethargic and... "plump" let's say.

it's almost over.


***

the week before I made my second birthday party just for friends, me and Skav decided on a whim to go and see the Lego exhibition that was just next to our college.

because we all know how Legos are, and in hopes of not boring you with a thousand similar pictures I'm just going to post the funniest ones.
we came to find that the people who build these models had quite an humour.

*a friend of ours was actually working there so he took our picture, thank you Ricky!*

on with the interesting Lego!

 *phantom castle*

*the dead gathering their lunch*

 *caption: I hate you*

I loved this chocolate lollipop.

*evil bat boy & Santa Claus*

*sexy mermaid, genie with a bottle & minotaur* 

*pissed off King Triton & displeased Scotish man*

*adorable badass Gimli from LOTR & vague Rocky figure...*

 *my plumpness meeting Woody from Toy Story*

*Skav cursing the car we don't have*

*garfield on a monday*

*extremely creepy guy with teeth the size of Trident gum*

*Miss Piggy*


 now this was an amazing achievement.
it's an exact replica of a Cathedral in Eastern Europe, Poland.

*so you get an idea of scale*

Skav also made a tiny video of the Cathedral:


laugh a bit while I realise my Russian accent which I believed had finally disappeared... it's as strong as ever.
also, trying to say "Cathedral" and failing at it. weirdly.

*Skav taking a bath*

me and Skav are always laughing about how much cool it would be to live away from the big cities and just buy a house with a bit of land.
of course we had to start with the redneck jokes, but hey, taking a bath outside must feel liberating, no?

*a tiny jousting happening in a tiny kingdom*

 *a day in the life of a Legolian*

I love it when Skav takes pictures because he has a good eye for photo composition.
and naturally he does, because he studied art for ages and he has a previous college degree on Art, Comic Books (I kidd you not) and more cool stuff (which honestly escapes me right now)...

*the Vikings are coming!*

*Assasin's Creed*

I'm going to cut this here because it's getting excrutiatingly long, and I have to get back to my English Linguistics, god bless the people who invented the theorics after the practice.
hunf!

xoxoxoxo
 




No comments:

Post a Comment