Friday 25 July 2014

summer Rain and conversations

good day precious!

I'm sorry for not being posting as much... but you guessed it:
I've been on vacations enjoying life on the outside and everytime I'm at home it usually means that I'm either getting in bed or coming out of it.

and then there's the lazy days, but those don't count, so...

***

I can officially say that I'm a Graduate!

*my most difficult shoot ever, no kidding*

as I happily suspected, I did pass my English Linguistics test and have been partying ever since because I know I'll never have this "easy life" again.
when I was younger I was thrown into a very adult lifestyle filled with responsabilities, and it scared me shitless (I was 15 c'mon) so my coming back to studies and the possibility to have a "normal" teenage life for me at the age of 18 was a real blessing.

I'm really grateful that I had that chance while in University.

but now, I'm too old for this crap lol, I feel the need to build a nest with the person I love.

but yes, you will still see me at METAL concerts, festivals, night outs, because I know if I take care I can have my cake and eat it too!

there will be much less cake, but still...

*the photos of my lips will be featured in a book from my sexy Zakahia*

so, now comes the hard part of it all...
saying goodbye to our friends.

but it's not really goodbye, we already have a friend couple of ours that is already planning going to Norge next year to see us and hit some metal concerts, true Norwegian Style!
and we've invited many of our friends to stay with us whenever they can, and me and Skav will come to Portugal now and then to visit our family, so we'll see our friends and have huge parties!

distance doesn't matter when you have good friends.

and speaking of good friends, we just said goodbye to my English Linguistics tutor, we began with a professional relationship, but with time we found out that we really liked a lot a stuff and every time we had tutorings we would make more and more cigarrete breaks so we could talk about stuff other than what we were supposed to lol.

*my Tutor, Càtia and her better half, David*

but never once she negleted my study and I tried my best to be a good student and take the most advantage from her amazing Linguistics brain!

she said I was her best tutoring student, always on time, with questions formulated in advance and exercices done!

hehe 
*that will do pig, that will do*

we also have some idea of traveling together once me and Skav get our Norwegian life straight!

we still have some people to say goodbye to, so expect more photos, I'll try not to stay away so long again, but this time was crucial for me.
I'm taking out all the teenager in me before I get to Norge!

*Skav and me*

oh yes, remember?
we're going on the 7th!

one day short of two weeks!

I can't wait!!

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment