Monday 28 July 2014

farewell (just for now) Party!

hello my pretties!

last week me and Skav threw a little soireé for some of our friends just to say bye bye for now.
we had a real lifestyle gipsy dinner party (even tho neither of us are gipsies, we just like grilled food).

it was like a barbecue party with the exception that we made no real effort to look good.


well, Sakv and me at least!
we just wanted to feel confortable and drink and eat as much as possible (and not have to worry about having our good clothes smell like burned wood and salad dressing).

*talking about the LoTR always gets me and Jorge going...!*

we love to have relaxed meals where the most important thing is the amazing company of friends and the food hehe.
actually this dinner party was much more easy on me since it was the men who cooked the main dishes! they made the fire and grilled the pounds upon pounds of meat we had, just like god intented them to do!

(p.s - god is not real)
but you know what is? this:


awesome times.
it's amazing what we can achieve when we finally realise that true happiness is inside of you.
no need to put your hope in some "superior" being that - let's be blunt about this - is a real asshole with an immense power trip. it's quite funny how much this "god" reflects the male dominant society in which he happenned to "let himself be known".
he never helped me.
real people who love me helped me.


my Licas, the girl with the most amazing hair I've ever seen.
and now she has kindly donated some of her hair to...


Arnold Schwarzenegger!
don't worry, she still has plenty for her and to go around.

*Arnold Licas*

*Nádia with Arnold Skav and Licas*


David and Cotrim playing darts, David his laughing looking down because of this:


his lovely life mate Raquel is expecting a gorgeous baby!
so we spent a lot of time talking baby stuff, I'm really curious (but not right now!!) to know more about how a woman feels.
I just gave a few massages because I think she is the most beautiful thing on earth:
a mommy to be.


well, I'm out of here!
see you soon!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment