Sunday 13 April 2014

OOTD - little Swan & Hard Rock dinner of the Month

Before anything:
my dear sweet swan, I just want to say that the dinner we had together was like going back in time, months and months, when we used to hang much more often.
life gets in the way, but what I came to find is that it will never get in the way of how much we like one another.
Fabio was a true delight to meet, I can see that he really loves you and wants to be there for you come high water or hell, and needless to say that Skav also found him to be a badass guy to hang with!
I feel immense happiness for both of us, to have found joy after so many ordeals in life, and to see that like me, you are getting closer and closer to your goals.
it is true what they say: you really get what you deserve...! well, if you work hard enough for it.
I love you guys as a couple.
I feel extremely happy for you my swan.

***

hello my sweets!
it's that time of the month again!
now, you guys know that me and Skav love to go out and do loads of stuff, but there's one ritual we never miss almost every month:
the Hard Rock Caffe dinner!

*sun glasses - Vintage by Indo/ see through top - Atmosphere/ cotton coat - thrift shop/ faux leather shorts - H&M/ tennis shoes - old H&M/*

yes I know... I can't get enough of deep fried greasy delights!


this is when I feel the most happy:
a tub of beer, a huge pulled pork sandwish elegantly called "The Texan", bean dip, and huge amounts of french fries... oh yes.
compliments to the Happy Hour budget that allowed us to drink ourselves silly by half of the supposed price.


I swear to god I don't remember what this was about.
I only remember us laughing like crazy...
but we were drunk, so... yeah.

after that very lavished dinner, we went to the dark alleys of lisbon in search of some winnery dispensers in order to quench our thirst. and we found the most interesting man carrying his little mate on his shoulder:
a rat!
now, if you've been with me long enough you should know by now that I adore rodents. 
this next photo may get you a bit queasy...

I warned you.


yes, that is me, kissing a full fleged Rattus Norvegicus.
you can even see the owner of the shop taking a picture (without my permission I might add) of me while doing it, because like most humans, he must feel disgusted.
if you are one of them, I only have one thing to say:

fuck you.

I know perfectly well what I'm doing (and how I'm doing it) and exactly what the risks are.
and they are much less than you might think, considering this is a domesticated rat, and not one of those little critters that came out the sewer covered with plague fleas.

this pretty much shows the type of person I am.
I honestly don't give a fuck about what others might think.
it took me years upon years to get to the place of bliss where I am, and I'm not going to let anything or anyone try to modulate me into what they think, is good, beautiful, nice or whatever.

I dance in the rain, 
I laugh all day,
I walk through forests,
I hug strangers,
I see sunrises,
I make memories.

what do you do?

xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment