Monday 18 March 2013

special Thanks and special Books

oh my... 
I really need to make a new video for my youtube channel.
to all the new subscribers I'd like to give a BIG thank you, for the kind words and happy thoughts, you guys know I'm always here to give you an answer for your questions (it might take a while, but I'll do it) and be sure that more videos are coming!
so... THANKS, YOU GUYS ROCK!

and now... books!

 *I know, my face shows my tiredness...*

"Ritos e Mistérios Secretos do Wicca" it's a book that shows the wicca neo pagan religion in an historical and anthropological view, with an introduction to the rites, philosophy and such. it's a very interesting book actually.

*I think this one is self explanatory heehee*

my boyfriend is a very intellectual man trapped in the body of a drunkard.
just kidding!

we just love booze and books.

No comments:

Post a Comment